Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's For Lunch??

We have an addict on our hands....it is an addiction to TACOS!!!
One of the hardest things about being a parent/chef for every meal, is deciding what to make for dinner. Since the boys are the only ones home when it is time to start making dinner, I usually ask them if anything sounds good. Sometimes they come up with some great idea that I hadn't thought of. However, I have had to stop asking Chance! His answer is now ALWAYS
TACOS!!!!
He doesn't really care if they are homemade or from Taco Bell, but he LOVES them.
Occasionally, we will stop and pick up Tacos to bring home and eat.
I ask Chance if he wants
CRUNCHY
or
SOFT
and he tells me that he wants
BOTH.
It is always funny....and he knows it!
Believe it or not he will usually eat one whole taco and then 3/4 of the other one.
So, if you ever need an idea for lunch or dinner, give us a call and talk to Chance.


No comments: