Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Few Fun "Awesome Dudes"

Do you recognize these guys????

If you guessed Michaelangelo and Leonardo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles......
YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!
The boys wanted TMNT masks a while back so I just tore some fabric and cut eyeholes. However, due to threads EVERYWHERE they requested more official type masks.
So, I made some little ninja masks. (which still have a few "eyehole" problems)
I've been working on a few projects lately that have required the boys to be patient with me and eachother. So, as a surprise reward I made them turtle shells to go with their masks. They thought it was fun and everyone was happy.
Now I'm a "RIGHTEOUS" Momma!

2 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

Ninja Turtles are the coolest. James is totally jealous and Turner wants to visit immediately! They look great!

Katie Bell said...

Tell me how you made them, not that I see turtle shells in the future over here, I'm just impressed.