Sunday, September 5, 2010

What to wear???.....What to wear???

Hunter started preschool this year, and has been very excited about the first day.
One day, before school started, he came out to the living room wearing this outfit:

and said, "This is what I am wearing for my first day of school!"
I am pretty sure he was serious.
I laughed and told him that it was a really fun outfit, but he'd need to dress a little warmer.
Then Chance came out and said, "This is what I am wearing for MY first day of school."
I guess it is better than the "one eyed Batman" outfit.
This is what they actually ended up wearing for their first day of school.

Hunter thinks camo is the coolest, due to the fact that Dad wears a lot of it.

And Chance ultimately decided on the Alaska tourist shirt based on the fact that he thought his friends would think the bears and moose were so cool.




Hunter tried to wear his camo pants both Wednesday and Friday and I told him he had to rotate, or people would think he was gross!

Lesson learned!


2 comments:

Emily Morgan said...

Preschool is the best! One day while Jay was volunteering with the boys one of the little girls was sitting cross-legged in the circle. Many parents stay for circle so her dad was still there...after a while he quickly went over to her and had to explain that she needed to wear underwear EVERYday. Too cute!

The Barker Clan said...

What handsome boys you have! They are so cute. My boys are pretty boring. They each wore a polo and shorts for their first day!