Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun In The Bathroom

I don't know if it is just us, but it seems that we spend a lot of time in the BATHROOM.
We do LAUNDRY in the BATHROOM.
Hunter is my best washing machine loader. He loves to watch the clothes
be "eaten" and "squished" around in there.
What a THRILL!!!
Chance LOVES BATHS- whether there is water or not. If I haven't seen Chance for awhile, I know to check the tubs. It is very funny to watch him get in and out. He is quick!

And THIS is our very FAVORITE BATHROOM activity.

After we brush teeth the boys love to stand and have "drinks" from their toothbrushes.

Credit has to be given to CHANCE for this ritual. He started liking it when we were staying at the hotel.
I could get several things done while he had his "drinking time". I believe his record for standing at the drizzling sink is 15 minutes. It's GREAT!

2 comments:

The Barker Clan said...

That is so cute! Your boys are adorable and we miss them!

J B said...

I was going to say that your kids are so cute, but now it will just sound like I'm copying Kim.