Monday, February 23, 2009

It finally happened!

Introducing............

Chancey Maggot and Hunter Buddy
Superheroes of the World!!!!


Conquering eviiiiiil, and marching "onward every onward"

One sweet smile at a time

The boys finally wanted capes. I had been thinking I should make some for a while now, but haven't with the move and everything. So, one night after bath Hunter was drying himself off and got hold of two sides of the towel, and realized what he had made.

A CAPE


Finally, after holding the two sides and running around for some time he asked me if I could tie the towel together, but Mom had a better idea.

The Pampered Chef Chip Clips

They flew around saving the good guys till atleast 8:30 :)

1 comment:

The Stoker Family said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the ideas they come up with. Those clips work on tons of stuff...I just love them.