Thursday, April 8, 2010

While Mom is Away, the Boys Will PLAY!!!

These pictures don't even BEGIN to cover the fun and craziness that happened while it was just Dad and the boys.
I know for a fact that there were nights that they stayed up until 4 am playing video games, and went for days only eating sugary foods and garbage.
Here are a few pictures of the party time:
Crazy Donut Eyes

Who is that guy??

I'm sure they were dressed up like this 80% of the time.
Yes, that is lipstick around Kelly's eyes.

There were a few moments to kick back and read a good book.

One of the most important and exciting things that happened is that the boys beds were converted into the bunkbeds they were meant to be.

**No Broken Bones as of YET!
They ate out several times, but Dad did break it up with a little cooking.
THE FAVORITE.....Shrimp Pasta

**Someone asked me how Kelly did while I was away. The truth is that they have a GREAT time. The boys didn't even want me to come home, they were sad that Dad had to go back to work. No doubt, Kelly would love to be a stay at home dad. Unfortunately, it would cut our income down to 1/4th of what it currently is. Besides that, kids definitely need their momma's around during the formative years. (Atleast that's how I feel.) I'm glad my husband affords me the opportunity to do that.

So, until next year....they're stuck with ME :) (and that's not so bad!)

1 comment:

Chelsea B. said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure James and Turner would have jumped right in..Lipstick and all. We miss you guys!!