Sunday, April 19, 2009

This REALLY Happens ?!?

This may not be such a strange occurance in some homes. However, in mine it is! I don't think I've EVER had one of my boys fall asleep in the car, bring him inside, and have him sleep longer than 5 minutes on the couch. It is funny because this is one day that I hoped he would wake up sooner than later.
We have 1:00 church, but 2 times a month we have presidency meeting BEFORE church. This week inparticular was a pres. meeting AND Kelly was working, so I had to take the boys with me. So, we left for church at 11:30 and got home around 4:30, that is a long day for me let alone a little guy that NEEDS a nap. Anyway, he did fall asleep in the car and stayed asleep on the couch despite the noise from Hunter and I, for 2 1/2 hours. So much for a decent bedtime!

1 comment:

The Barker Clan said...

That is the most precious time, when they are sleeping :) Don't you wish you would have had the time to just sit and hold him for the 2 1/2 hrs! What a cutie.